- Build great quality, scalable, maintainable and fault tolerant applications using Python;
- Participate in software design, coding, code reviews, and assist software architects;
- Solve problems by collaborating across multiple teams, from product to design;
- Design and implement APIs, infrastructure and backend solutions using best practices;
- Manage testing and bug fixes.
- English at upper-intermediate level and above;
- 5+ years of commercial experience with Python;
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle);
- Knowledge of architectural patterns, such as MVC, Microservices, Event-driven, etc.;
- Knowledge of advanced language features in Python: context managers, decorators, descriptors;
- Experience with Testing in Python (Behave, PyTest);
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgres, MongoDB, etc);
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes to troubleshoot a containerized environment;
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (eg Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket);
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Experience with project management tools (eg Jira, Trello, Youtrack);
- Be highly autonomous in solving complex tasks, issues and platform challenges.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule;
- Full remote work.